This course is directed towards members of law enforcement who want to master foundational skills needed to perform their sworn duties. Whether you are a new officer who has joined law enforcement in the last five years, or an experienced officer wanting to hone your foundational skills this course will provide useful tools and engage participants with policing and knowledge.
- Understanding the importance of writing police reports;
- Discussing best-practice methods utilized in courtroom testimony;
- Grasping the complex criminal court process; and
- Learn about the importance of resilience moving forward in their profession.
Complete reports and strong & articulate courtroom testimony not only lead to more convictions, but also protect each officer throughout the criminal court process. Participants will hear from experienced prosecutors who will utilize real examples from cases they have worked, and engage each participant to discuss strategies needed to be successful at work.
- Full refund available up until 14 days prior to date.
- 50% refund available up until 7 days prior to date.
- No refunds will be made within 7 days of the date.
Joe Van Thomme
LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING ACADEMY & CONSULTING
This course is offered and conducted by Eckberg Lammers’ Law Enforcement Training Academy & Consulting team of experienced trainers and consultants. Information provided in these trainings does not constitute or contain legal advice, nor do they establish and attorney-client relationship.